- Immigrants Declaration
- Residence Permit
- Import license if vehicle ownership before importation is less than six months.
- Registration document
- Invoice/Agreement of sale
- Insurance document (to the place of importation)
- Freight document
Being a landlocked country, Zimbabwe does not have any port of its own.
For the importation the following ports being use:
- Dar-Es-Salaam in Tanzania
- Durban (South Africa),
- Maputo (Mozambique)
* vehicle is delivered to Beitbridge by your Clearing Agents.
Generally, Ro-Ro (Roll-on Roll-off) shipping method is used for vehicle shipment. However, if requested by customers, more expensive and safe container shipment method is used.