You and the seller of the product are two parties of the purchase contract. Generally, Car From Japan is not the seller. Car From Japan is your representative, who makes sure that every deal is fair & safe.
Articles in this section
- Can you change the odometer of the car on request?
- Do you provide spare keys?
- I want to install some options such as alloy wheel, DVD, Rear Camera, etc. Can you do that?
- What are the rules around cancelling a purchase?
- Who are the parties in the purchase contract?
- When does the purchase contract get established? (for non-digital contents)
- Can I get additional pictures of a product that I want to buy?
- How can I follow the progress of my purchase?
- How long do you reserve a product for me?
- Can I request a car that not listed on Car From Japan?