Car From Japan tries to put quality verification ratings for each car, which is based on physical inspection of the car by professional authorities in Japan. If the car you like does not have such quality verification or if you want to double check, you may request for a chargeable inspection.
Articles in this section
- Can you change the odometer of the car on request?
- Do you provide spare keys?
- I want to install some options such as alloy wheel, DVD, Rear Camera, etc. Can you do that?
- What are the rules around cancelling a purchase?
- Who are the parties in the purchase contract?
- When does the purchase contract get established? (for non-digital contents)
- Can I get additional pictures of a product that I want to buy?
- How can I follow the progress of my purchase?
- How long do you reserve a product for me?
- Can I request a car that not listed on Car From Japan?