Car From Japan will make sure that the purchased product is shipped to your final port. The shipper in charge, will send you all standard documents required to release the product from your port including BL. After the product reaches your port, it is your responsibility to receive the car at the port and perform necessary procedures. With the documents provided by Car From Japan, yourself or any clearing and forwarding agent appointed by you, will be able to release the product at your port.
Articles in this section
- What information is needed to start shipment process for my purchased item?
- How can I Change product recipient details?
- Can I change the shipment destination port after I receive a “payment confirmation” email?
- Can my shipping schedule change?
- What documents will I receive to release the product?
- Can I change the information of Consignee and Notify Party after my purchased product was shipped?
- How can I track the documents that you send to me?
- How does Car From Japan confirm product shipment?
- How long will it take for the shipping vessel to reach my port?
- How do I handle the import in my country?