Car From Japan checks the BL (Bill of Lading) content to confirm, if your purchased product has been shipped to you or not. BL is a document issued by the shipping company, where the shipping company certifies the shipment, final destination and details of the product.
Articles in this section
- What information is needed to start shipment process for my purchased item?
- How can I Change product recipient details?
- Can I change the shipment destination port after I receive a “payment confirmation” email?
- Can my shipping schedule change?
- What documents will I receive to release the product?
- Can I change the information of Consignee and Notify Party after my purchased product was shipped?
- How can I track the documents that you send to me?
- How does Car From Japan confirm product shipment?
- How long will it take for the shipping vessel to reach my port?
- How do I handle the import in my country?