A contract is established between you and the owner of the product (mentioned in the invoice), when we send you a “shipment confirmation” e-mail for that product.
Articles in this section
- Can you change the odometer of the car on request?
- Do you provide spare keys?
- I want to install some options such as alloy wheel, DVD, Rear Camera, etc. Can you do that?
- What are the rules around cancelling a purchase?
- Who are the parties in the purchase contract?
- When does the purchase contract get established? (for non-digital contents)
- Can I get additional pictures of a product that I want to buy?
- How can I follow the progress of my purchase?
- How long do you reserve a product for me?
- Can I request a car that not listed on Car From Japan?